Automate FTP SSL file transfer with Robo-FTP
FTP secured with SSL (also known as FTPS) is a widely-used method of moving data. Historically, businesses have had to rely on hard-to-maintain DOS batch files, Perl scripts, and custom applications to automate this type of FTP SSL file transfer.
More and more, Robo-FTP is the tool of choice for IT professionals looking to replace these outdated, patched-together solutions. Robo-FTP was designed for unattended operation and features a powerful and flexible, yet easy-to-learn, script language to automate FTP SSL file transfer and other file management related tasks.
- Secure SSL (FTP, HTTP) and SSH (SFTP) connections *plus* built-in PGP encryption and decryption.
- Sending and receiving of e-mail messages under script control.
- Advanced scheduling and a customized script file editor.
- COM/OLE automation permitting programmatic control.
- Plus many more advanced features.