AS2 for Critical Business File Transfers
AS2 (Applicability Statement 2) is a secure file transfer protocol designed to facilitate critical business file transfers. It is most commonly used for sending/receiving EDI documents, although it can be used to transmit any type of file.
Key features include:
- Secure transmission using digital X509 certificates and end-to-end encryption
- Non-repudiation using receipts (MDN)
- Authentication of senders/recipients and validation of data integrity using digital signatures
- Clearly specify a recipient for a transmission (aka "envelope") using a GLN (Global Location Number)
AS2 Support in Robo-FTP Enterprise and Robo-FTP Server Enterprise
Robo-FTP Enterprise and Robo-FTP Server Enterprise give you the power to automate your AS2 file transfers and integrate them with existing processes and workflows.
- Use Robo-FTP Enterprise to sign, encrypt and send AS2 file transfers with flexible receipt options (synchronous receipt option requires both Robo-FTP Enterprise and Robo-FTP Server Enterprise)
- Schedule transfers with the built-in scheduler
- Use Robo-FTP Server Enterprise to receive AS2 file transfers