The recommended way to purchase Robo-FTP and Robo-FTP Server is through our online ordering system. We also offer other payment options for cases where ordering through the web site is not possible, such as when ordering custom packages not available through the web site.
Submitting an order
Orders may be submitted by e-mail to , by phone at (512) 345-2211, option 1, or by fax at (512) 345-2211.
Minimum information required to place an order by email or fax:
- Company name
- Company mailing address (both billing and shipping)
- Contact name
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
- Product name(s), prices, and quantities
- Payment option (see below)
If this order is for resale, we also need complete information for the end user:
- End user company name
- End user company mailing address (both billing and shipping)
- End user contact name
- End user contact email address
- End user contact phone number
Orders should include description of items, quantities, unit prices, and totals as quoted either on the web site or a formal quote provided by our sales team.
A signed purchase order is required to receive Net 30 payment terms. Net 30 payment terms are available for US orders only.
Please specify which payment option you wish to use when you place your order. Once we receive your order we will send an invoice via e-mail with appropriate payment details.
The e-mail invoice will include a link you can click to pay the invoice online. If you prefer, you can call (512) 345-2211, option 1 to give credit card information by phone.
Check or Money Order
Make checks or money orders payable to Serengeti Systems Incorporated.
- Payment must be in US dollars.
- Payment must be drawn on a US bank.
Upon request we will include an e-mail address you can use to remit payment via PayPal.
Upon request we will include the necessary bank information to remit payment via wire transfer.
- A wire transfer fee will apply to all orders paid by wire transfer.
- You must make sure your bank deducts any fees for the outgoing wire transfer from your account and not from the total being transferred to our account.
All orders must be pre-paid unless other arrangements have been made with our sales team. All invoices are due upon receipt.