Framework Installation Instructions
- Minimum 512 MBs of ram plus 50 MBs per job that will execute simultaneously.
- Minimum 1 processor core per 4 jobs that will execute simultaneously.
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later operating system.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Download the installer for Robo-FTP 3.9 from this link: Download Robo-FTP 3.9.
- Launch the installer for Robo-FTP 3.9 and choose Custom Install.
- Enable installation of the Enterprise WorkFlow feature by expanding Extensions, scrolling down, and enabling WorkFlow.
- Use a web browser to open http://localhost:8080/ on the computer where Robo-FTP is installed. Please allow about 30 seconds for this page to open the first time on a fresh installation.
It is possible to configure the Robo-FTP Enterprise Framework to use Microsoft SQL Server or the freely available Microsoft SQL Server Express.
In its default configuration the Framework application runs as a Windows Service using the credentials of the built-in Network Service account. It is possible to configure it to use a different account.
Please see the Robo-FTP Enterprise Framework Help file for detailed instructions regarding these installation options.